GERMAN-BOHEMIAN-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-BOHEMIAN > 2006-08 > 1156124952

From: "Herbert Schwarz" <>
Subject: Re: [GERMAN-BOHEMIAN] Superstitions
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:49:12 -0400

Hi Aida, I mentioned in one of our earlier exchanges that I was born in
Pfraumberg/Pr^imda in 1930. My father escaped to England in March 1939 and
we followed him in 1946. I got my British Citicenship and served my 2 years
in the British Army (Stationed in Germany 1950-1952), I got married in the
U.K (Wales) and my 3 Children were born in the U.K. - We moved to Canada in
1966 ( 40 years ago this December). I worked as a Chemist in the U.K.
(Rubber Industry) and joint Polysar a Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing Plant
in Sarnia,Ontario. I retired in 1990 and enjoy my retirement. Regards Herb
Schwarz ( P.S. From 1974 to 1977 I spent 3 years in Japan working for
Polysar as a Technical Advisor ,covering the far East)