GERMAN-BOHEMIAN-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-BOHEMIAN > 2006-08 > 1155869580

From: Mary Read <>
Subject: Re: [GERMAN-BOHEMIAN] German given names to English names
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Aida and Dr. Jack Schaffer,
Thanks for your information. His whole name is
Reinhard Heinrich Alexander Vogt! I've looked under
each name, what I thought would be their equivalent,
but still nothing. Being he was in New York,
Manhattan, I don't relish going through the whole
census! Maybe another place has a better
index--looked at Heritage Quest. Also
familysearch.org for the 1880 NY census; also "any"
state. One of these days...!!
Thanks for your help!!
Sincerely,
Mary