GERAGHTY-L Archives

Archiver > GERAGHTY > 2009-08 > 1251211554

Subject: Re: [GERAGHTY] calling all GERAGHTY'S
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:45:54 -0000

Author: matthewmcnally_1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.geraghty/256.11/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My name is McNally, however my mothers maiden name was Geraghty. I have managed to trace the lineage back to c1855 and John Geraghty. This John came from Co.Galway, Ireland. The line I am from is: John, William, William, Sally. I am new to searching this tree so will be adding more as time goes by.
There are 2 Male Geraghtys left on this tree.

Important Note: