GERAGHTY-L Archives

Archiver > GERAGHTY > 2009-08 > 1250796188

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [GERAGHTY] calling all GERAGHTY'S
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:23:08 -0000

Author: claregeraghty27
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.geraghty/256.10/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi I am looking for the Geraghtys from Kilmessan Meath.
My Great Great Grandfather was born about 1870 and was baptized James Mahon but later changed his name to his mothers maiden name of Geraghty. All I know his his mothers surname was Geraghty and his fathers Mahon (his father went to America and never returned) My Great Great Grandfather married twice first marraige to Roseanne under the name of Mahon then second wife Margaret Reily under the name of Geraghty who he spent his final days with in Athlone where he had a son Bernard and then a Grandson Maurice (my father)

Important Note: