GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2012-01 > 1325455388

From: Susan <>
Subject: Re: [GV] GER-VOLGA Digest, Vol 7, Issue 2
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 22:03:08 +0000 (UTC)

OMG, could these Wiederspahn's be my relatives? I am so sorry for your loss. God be with you.

My Momma died last week. She was Martha Hofferber Stenson of Olympia, WA.

Her parents were Jacob Hofferber & Katherine Margaret Wiederspahn. They were born in Russia in 1879, & eventually lived in Bethanien, Russia, in the caucusus area near Schilling. I will post my Momma's obitua ry soon.

Susan H ubenthal

Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2012 11:13:01 AM
Subject: GER-VOLGA Digest, Vol 7, Issue 2

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: GER-VOLGA Digest, Vol 7, Issue 1 (Politova Marina)
   2. Obit,  Robert F. ?Bob? Wiederspahn (Henry Schmick)
   3. Re: Witchcraft ()
   4. Re: pictures in Grandma's things Hass & Lenz ()
   5. Orlovskaya (MARY JANE BOLTON)

Message: 1