GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2009-11 > 1257302662

From: Mike Grau <>
Subject: Re: [GV] Welt-Post copies (a poll for the List)
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 20:44:22 -0600

hugh lichtenwald wrote:
> Hello List:
>
> A lot of folks have asked for the original newspaper versions of the "Letters from Hell" ...

I would very much like the following six letters published in Die
Welt-Post, if you make them available.

Paulskoi 8 June 1922, p. 2

There are two letters of interest on this page.

1. Mentions Niedermounschu and is written by Pastor Seidlitz, Pastor at
Paulskoi, on 13 March, 1922

2. Under the headline, Receipts written from Russia, mentions
Niedermunschu and Schoolmaster Heinrich Graf

Dönhoff 8 June 1922, p. 8

3. Letter written March 6, 1922 by Johannes Erbes to Wilhelm Johannes Lind

9 November 1922, p. 7

4. Mentions Niedermonjou under the headline, List of Names of Refugees
Living in Minsk

5. Paulskoi 24 May 1923, p. 3

6. Paulskoi 12 June 1924. p. 3

Thanks!