GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2008-12 > 1228412073

Subject: Re: [GV] names & places
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 17:34:33 +0000 (UTC)

Karen

I have found my family passager records on Ancestry.com. Most of the volga germans that settle in Kansas came around 1876. They docked in New York and Maryland. If you are not a member of Ancestry.com, I do not mind looking looking them up for you. Send me all the information that you have on the indivituals. What is really cool about Ancestry is, most of the time the original documents are scanned in so you can see the original.

Sheila Kreutzer Derevage