GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2008-09 > 1221382193

Subject: Re: [GV] GER-VOLGA Digest, Vol 3, Issue 368
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 04:49:53 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/08 1:00:05 AM, writes:

> Is anyone else having the same problem?

=======
I am. I am using AOL to read the messages on my MacBook Pro using system OS
X 10.5.4. In addition to the ????, I also get very strange results when
anyone uses an umlaut. For this reason, I try to spell out the umlauts--for
example Boenstadt rather than Bönstadt, because I don't know how other computers
will read the umlauts.

Ruth Schultz

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog,