GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2008-09 > 1221165562

Subject: Re: [GV] GER-VOLGA Digest, Vol 3, Issue 363
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:39:22 EDT

> Is there anyone acquainted with a Martha Schafer that would haveĀ
> supplied AHSGR with a collection of GR obituaries?
>
> I would like to have an surface mail or e-mail address for her. Thanks.

=======
Don,

Martha died several years ago. Her collection of obits is in the AHSGR
Denver Metro Chapter's office at 2727 Bryant in Denver. However, I believe all
of these were scanned into SOAR when the SOAR team was in Denver several years
ago.

Ruth Schultz, Ph. D.
Life Member of the American Historical Society of Germans from Russia (AHSGR)
Researching surnames: Blum, Frueauf, Weitzel & Scheidemann from Norka

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog,