GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2008-09 > 1221163645

From: "Judy Riffel" <>
Subject: Re: [GV] Brunner Origin on the Volga
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:07:25 -0500

Jayne:

In Pleve's volume 2, p. 25, there is a Christoph Grunner with a son named
Karl Ludwig aged 1 1/2. The 1834 census of Galka indicates that a Karl
Ludwig Brunner was age 50 in 1816 and died in 1824. I suspect that this is
the same family.

Judy Riffel
Baton Rouge
(Happy to have her electricity back after more than 9 days of being in the
dark!)