GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2008-05 > 1211128801

From: "Vera Beljakova" <>
Subject: Re: [GV] Friends of the Volga Archives
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 18:40:01 +0200

Hi Kenny, der All,

I am not lost, just inundated with community work.
I'll make a phone call to the archives and find out what is needed
and report back this week.
Last rime I spoke the the Engels Archive, I was told that it will be
open for "business" this autumn, meaning - Sept. Oct....
But I'll let you know more details soonest.

My Moscow cousin recently visited Engels and Saratov Archives,
and told me this - Engels is open and "preparing to start <business>
soon."

Bye,