GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2008-05 > 1210119774

From: "Eugene Jenkins" <>
Subject: Re: [GV] Saratov on the Volga
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 17:22:54 -0700

First I would check the records that are available in Canada. The records
there are pretty good. If you find their entry records you will most likely
find the ship that they came to Canada listed. Also it will have the
original port although in some cases it only has the last port of call.
Antwerp, Bremen, and Libau are some of the ports that they may have sailed
from.