GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2006-06 > 1149553185

From: Victor W Heinitz <>
Subject: Re: [GV] Defending Marriage
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 18:19:45 -0600

It has been a long time since I first learned that it took a man and a
woman to beget me, and, as I understand the law of reproduction, it was a
man and a woman who begat each of you out there. And isn't that a
fantastic plan God had to provide bodies for all of those spirits he
created? Enjoy your life fully. Same sex marriage has no reward.
And such a union has no need for genealogy research. Thus, God will
judge whom He will! Thank you, you who are interested in and are doing
your genealogy and proving that life is a FAMILY matter.