GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2006-06 > 1149525139

From: CB <>
Subject: Re: [GV] Defending Marriage
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 11:32:19 -0500

I beg to differ, This is the most appropriate place to post since this
is a group that was systematically suppressed and culturally
eliminated. Genocide is not recognized until several hundred thousand
are dead and destroyed including a Culture. This is detrimental to
marriage and procreation of these descendants on this list. If you
can't speak out freely then this is another discriminatory forum. I saw
noting in the post to influence our opinion! That is politics. This
post is simply freedom which I support! I am only posting my opinion
because others have posted theirs! Again this is politics. If we
discontinue the posts referring to the "Original" then this chain of
events would not occur. :))) Have a Nice day all!!

Calvin Baumgarten (Roth)
Ridgeway, Mo 64481
913-375-0009

On Jun 5, 2006, at 10:35 AM, Allan R. Lenhardt wrote:

> All politics included - I feel this is an inappropriate post to this
> list.
>
> Allan R. Lenhardt
> 240 East Drive
> Baton Rouge, LA 70806