GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2005-01 > 1105493110

From: "Shirley Hurrell" <>
Subject: Re: [GV] Type of records archived / details
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:25:10 -0800

> Vera...

Wonderful news. Now that the Archives are being "added onto" or "remodeled"
it my impression that the archives will not be available for research until
summer or early fall, according to Dr. Igor Pleve.

How do I go about ordering photocopies of "family lists" for Hussenbach for
1885 forward?

Thank you for your work in our search for our families in Russia!

Shirley

This thread: