GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2004-07 > 1090507500

From: "Teri Hansen" <>
Subject: Re: [GV] Wedding Picture - Thank you
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:45:00 -0600

our family still follows that tradition. we pinned money on the ribbon. it
was/is actually the bride who raked in the dough! in addition, there was an
uncle who would go around to families to invite and get commitments to dance
with the bride. i think there was a stick involved as well. don't remember
the full tradition - we didn't do this part.

teri