GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2002-04 > 1019712882

From: Patrice Miller <>
Subject: Re: [GV] Budingen marriage records
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 22:34:53 -0700

Eve,
This has been discussed on the German Volga Mail list before. The
archives for the German Volga mail list can be found at:

http://www.webbitt.com/volga/mail.htm
click on the Search the GER-VOLGA archives link at the bottom of the
page to search for more references to the Budingen marriage records.

I am cutting and pasting a summary below from a prior message, it
answers your question.

Patrice Miller

wrote:

> Hi
>
> Does anyone know of the Budingen marriage records and if they can be found on
> line?
> Thank you
> Eve

This thread: