GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2002-04 > 1018742790

From: "Horst W. Gutsche" <>
Subject: [GV] re: Sterger Family
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 17:41:06 -0700

Dear Folks,

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me in tracking them down. I
found them by phoning Sterger listed under peoplepages in California.
David, the uncle had come to a great-uncle by the name of Jacob Sterger to
Colorado. David married an Anna Elisabeth Laufing in Colorado and they
moved to California in the dirty Thirties. David and Anna Elisabeth both
died within six months of each other in 1983. He was 88 when he died. As I
mentioned before, they were from Unterdorf.

They were happy to hear about the family after about 40 years of no contact.

Best wishes,

Horst

This thread: