GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2002-04 > 1018039968

Subject: [GV] Where to buy ? Spiegel: "Flucht aus den Osten" (Refugee stampede from the East)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 22:52:47 Africa/Johannesburg

> How & where can one buy a copy of the magazine (and before April 8th?)
>
> thanks,
> Karleene on the coast of Oregon
> a Volga daughter

--......

I live in Johannesburg, S Africa
and it is on sale at our main large stationary / newpaper /
magazine shops.
I do not know which would be your town's main magazine shop.
but good luck -
Maybe your local library subcribes to "Der Spiegel" ?
or your local university ?
or the Goethe Institute (for the promotion of German language and culture)

April 8th is the date stamp on the mag - but it might remain on the shelves till
16th April.

Vera

This message was sent using World Mail.
http://www.worldonline.co.za