GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2001-02 > 0982372876

From: B J Benne <>
Subject: Parochial Report Question
Date: 16 Feb 2001 17:21:16 -0800

I have a parochial report that lists two brothers, one being my great grandfather, and their families on the report. My great grandfather left probably at least two years before his wife and their child. Would the report have been given to my great grandfather when he left? Could it have been that my great grandmother would have it done and then traveled with her brother-in-law's family? Can someone tell me more about how these reports were used?
Thank you.

http://www.shopping.altavista.com

This thread: