GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2001-01 > 0980921022

Subject: Re: Pleve
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 01:03:42 EST

<< I've even written to Arthur
Flegal. No response. What do I do now?
Please help! Suzanne Dodge
------Original Message------
From: Igor Pleve <>
To: Suzanne Dodge <>
Sent: August 16, 2000 10:16:30 AM GMT
Subject: Re: Holstein census

Dear Suzanne Dodge

The letter from you I have received, but could not at
once answer.
Research on a surname Hanhardt we could not quickly
make. Now
it probably we can make not earlier November, 2000.
Excuse
for a delay.

Best regards,
Igor Pleve
mailto: >>

==========
Be patient. Notice that he said, "we could not quickly
make. Now
it probably we can make not earlier November, 2000."

Igor frequently under estimates the time it will take to find the information
requested. I would not be concerned until November 2002. I have often had
to wait three years, but the wait was well worth it. So far he has always
come through, and I have not been disappointed.

Ruth Schultz -- Researching from the village of
Norka: Blum, Frueauf, Scheidemann, Weitzel;
and from the village of Ährenfeld: Schwien (Swain in USA)

This thread: