GER-VOLGA-L Archives

Archiver > GER-VOLGA > 2001-01 > 0980916744

From: Suzanne Dodge <>
Subject: Pleve
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:52:24 -0800 (PST)

I have a problem...and hope someone will offer some
help. I wrote to Dr. Pleve nearly a year ago to send
me the 1855 or 1857 census information from Holstein,
regarding the HEINITZ surname. Here is the reply I
received. As you can see, the name is not the same,
and I have written to him at least three times since
this with no response. I've even written to Arthur
Flegal. No response. What do I do now?
Please help! Suzanne Dodge