GEN_SOCIETIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN_SOCIETIES > 2008-04 > 1207796846

From: "Nancy W." <>
Subject: Re: [GEN_SOCIETIES] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 03:07:26 +0000

Hi Karen,
I know Access is a part of MSOffice, does he use it as a mail merge function with Word, or does he print the information in a template? A template that will print as he wants it to? I have been looking at the templates offered, and they are all related to business. Our members are not in business, or if they are, it is not related to the Genealogical Society.

Nancy