Archiver > GEN_SOCIETIES > 2008-04 > 1207794286

Subject: Re: [GEN_SOCIETIES] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 22:24:46 EDT

My husband uses Acess to print the mailing labels for our Genealogy
Society's newsletters, and the flyers that we send out when we have conferences to

In a message dated 4/9/2008 6:33:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,

Can anyone recommend a good program to print mailing labels for our
newsletters? I have been using a database program that worked very well, but it
is/was a DOS program, that computer died last week.

I have the list set up (not very satisfactorily in a mail merge with EXCEL
and MSWord.

The first line of our old labels included the mailing code, then the
catagory of membership, then the expiration date.

I don't see any way to print that information with the MSWord & mail merge
function. I have to print the labels in 5 groups (the five mailing codes).
That adds a lot of work and wasted lables.

Nancy in Louisiana

and the body of the message