GEN_SOCIETIES-L Archives

Archiver > GEN_SOCIETIES > 2008-04 > 1207783956

From: "Nancy W." <>
Subject: [GEN_SOCIETIES] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 23:32:36 +0000

Can anyone recommend a good program to print mailing labels for our newsletters? I have been using a database program that worked very well, but it is/was a DOS program, that computer died last week.

I have the list set up (not very satisfactorily in a mail merge with EXCEL and MSWord.

The first line of our old labels included the mailing code, then the catagory of membership, then the expiration date.

I don't see any way to print that information with the MSWord & mail merge function. I have to print the labels in 5 groups (the five mailing codes). That adds a lot of work and wasted lables.

Nancy in Louisiana

This thread: