GENMSC-L Archives

Archiver > GENMSC > 2002-05 > 1021776982

From: (Genee)
Subject: Re: Neptune, New Jersey
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 02:56:22 GMT

Ooh sorry, my Monmouth County Atlas only shows a 9th Ave in Neptune,
Township of Neptune. Netscape white pages also shows a 1214 9th Ave
address in Neptune. Bradley Beach and Neptune City don't go as high
as 9th.
http://wp.netscape.com/netcenter/whitereverse.html?cp=tec_1b

Also go to Yahoo Maps and put in the address. You can see there is a
park nearby called Bradley Park in Neptune. So that's what your
mother is thinking of. This may help you find the right district.

The Cranky Genee

On Fri, 17 May 2002 19:51:52 GMT, "Rob Stieglitz"
<> wrote:

>I am a bit frustrated! I have been searching the 1930 Census and have been
>successful finding my families in Asbury Park and Jersey City but Neptune is
>giving me a problem. My family (Flanagan & Lorigan) lived at 1214 9th
>Avenue in Neptune but I can't find it in the Census! Is it Neptune or
>Neptune City? To complicate things more, my Mother states it was Bradley
>Beach! I have the obit and it states Neptune but I am still at a lost to
>find which District to search in the Ancestry.Com on-line census.
>
>Can anyone help?
>
>Rob

This thread: