GENMSC-L Archives

Archiver > GENMSC > 2001-07 > 0994653549

From: "Johnathan W. Sluder" <>
Subject: Re: Has RootsWeb Review gone berserk?
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 21:39:09 -0700

"Robert Heiling" <> wrote in message
news:...
> Singhals wrote:
>
> > LOL and ROTFL! C'on, Bob, you know perfectly well that
> > netiquette on Fido used to be "put the new stuff on top so the
> > mailers don't truncate it at 100 lines"!
> >
> > Newbie, INdeed.
>
> Hi Cheryl
>
> The good old days eh? <vbg> How times change!
>
> I just got through asking John how he would enjoy reading a book that had
the
> last paragraph printed on the first page and the first paragraph on the
last
> page
>
> > (G)
> >
> > Cheryl
>
> Bob
>
> > Robert Heiling wrote:

> > > It was over with until you couldn't resist getting your 2 cents in and
> > > top-posting like a newbie in the process. Get a life John. You aren't
> > > moderator or owner of anything around here.
> > >
> > > Bob <snip>

It would seem that I have been guilty of doing this. I haven't used a
newsgroup in years though. I thought everyone was being a bit rude bottom
postng, but I guess, like all things, Netiquette has changed. I'll try to
remember the new rules

Johnathan

--
"I'm as pure as the driven slush."-- Tallulah Bankhead

This thread: