GENMSC-L Archives

Archiver > GENMSC > 2001-07 > 0994479708

From: (Henry F. Brownlee)
Subject: Re: Has RootsWeb Review gone berserk?
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 04:21:48 GMT

On Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:27:48 -0400, "Richard A. Pence"
<> wrote:

>A real possibility is that he has a bad message on his ISP's mail
>server and the two newsletters are sent each time he connects or
>requests messages and then hangs on the bad message, only to
>repeat again the next time. If he has his mailer set to repeatedly
>and often page for messages, then he would get these two each
>time. I had something similar happen to me about two weeks ago.
>Once I got the bad message deleted (called tech support) I stopped
>getting the same messages sent to me repeatedly.
>
>Regards,
>Richard

Richard,

By jove, I think you've got it!! That had happened to me as well and as soon
as the jammed message - read that too large for the box - was cleared the
multiples ceased as well!

Henry F. Brownlee
Enjoying Life in South Louisiana

This thread: