GENMSC-L Archives

Archiver > GENMSC > 2001-07 > 0994450603

From: (Bill Phillips)
Subject: Re: Has RootsWeb Review gone berserk?
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 20:16:43 GMT

"DSuarez" <> wrote:

}You might want to check to see that you haven't gotten a virus from
}somewhere.

Thanks for your help.

Whatever the problem was, it seems to have gone away!

I did of course notify my ISP. They have not deemed fit to send me an
actual reply, but the problem no longer exists ...

When I examined the headers on the messages (which I should have done
right away), I noticed that they were all identical, i.e., sent at the
same time. This leads me to believe that they were in fact stuck on my
ISP's incoming queue somehow ...

(Did I mention that this followed on an email outage over the holiday?
I now assume it is related.)

Or not. I honestly don't know. I think I can say with assurance that
it wasn't a virus, however.

BTW, didn't mean to precipitate a flamage, however minor, as this
seems to have done ...

wfp | Bill Phillips | OlProfBear | :::: visit the Classic-Style Radio
mailing list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Classic-StyleRadio

This thread: