GENMSC-L Archives

Archiver > GENMSC > 2001-07 > 0994426104

From: Robert Heiling <>
Subject: Re: Has RootsWeb Review gone berserk?
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 06:28:24 -0700

Bill Phillips wrote:

> (Henry F. Brownlee) wrote:
>
> }On Fri, 06 Jul 2001 02:53:20 GMT, (Bill Phillips)
> wrote:
> }
> }>I've been receiving multiple copies of this (and the companion
> }>enewsletter, Missing Links) all day ... I must have deleted at least
> }>30 of each, possibly more.
> }
> }Is it possible you have multiple email addys on several servers?
>
> Not THAT many!
>
> (Still coming in :-( ...)

" . . . We will be working hard to help you learn about the features of
the new system so that they can continue to function as important research
tools. Please help us by being communicative yet patient as we launch the
new system.

Thanks again for your help.

Jake Gehring
Product Manager
Ancestry.com"

Unquote<vbg>

Bob

> wfp | Bill Phillips | OlProfBear | :::: visit the Classic-Style Radio
> mailing list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Classic-StyleRadio

This thread: