GENMSC-L Archives

Archiver > GENMSC > 1996-09 > 0842801399

From: "Celia E. Mitschelen" <>
Subject: Re: Stripping HTML
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 1996 15:29:59 GMT

>Bob Bamford <> wrote:
>>
>> This may not be strictly on topic but does anyone have or know where
I can
>> download a utility for stripping HTML code from documents, rendering
them
>> text files?

I downloaded a file called 'HTMLess' recently but I don't remember
where. I tried it out and found it works very well. I have to go back
and look at the docs with it because I can't remember if it was
shareware or freeware. I've been trying to get changed over to a new
system and that has been time comsuming so didn't do more than try it
out.

Celia

This thread: