GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2012-04 > 1334597060

From: "Debbie Wesley" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Hello.
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 13:24:20 -0400

I am here too. Took a look at others recently, but GB - in its present form
- does what I want it to better than anything else. And I have the added
complication that my website (www.hoosierroots.com) reads directly off my GB
database. SO I suppose I won't leave until GB fails to work. Has anybody
tested it with Windows 8?