GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2011-06 > 1308194416

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] GENcatalog
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:20:16 -0700

So what good does it to worry? If you aren't happy, there are plenty of
other software programs out there that you are free to use. As for me, I
don't care if GenBox ever comes out with a new version. This one more than
meets my needs (although the reports feature sometimes leaves me scratching
my head) and I'm not jumping ship. I've tried all of the others and there
is not a single one of them that would make me switch.

A few years ago there was a program (can't remember the name) that a lot of
folks really liked and the company went out of business. I'm sure that
there are still a lot of people using that program. If you like, you stay.
If you don't, jump ship.

Just my two cents worth (although I would prefer that Bill tell us something
-- but I'm not going to tear my hair and gnash my teeth).

CheriC