GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2010-10 > 1287770318

From: "Denise L. Moss-Fritch" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] What's in a name
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:58:38 -0700

Morning CheriC and Rich,

While I too have other genealogy database programs (which I rarely even
open), Genbox is my main application. And yes, I too keep track of Bill's
progress posts. However, with all the tantalizing posts from Bill I would
like a hint about the overall progress of version 4. Besides, as I am
testing the Genbox to Pocket Genealogist connection and use, when Bill does
release version 4 that will mean major changes to Pocket Genealogist to
accommodate version 4, and fresh work for me with testing.

Best,

Denise