GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2010-10 > 1287767722

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] What's in a name
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:15:22 -0700

Rich - I'll wait with you. CheriC

-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto:] On
Behalf Of Rich Marek
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 5:01 PM

On 10/21/2010 6:01 PM, Kathy wrote:
I too have wondered about the future of Genbox which seems ironic since
we genealogists focus on the past. I do have a new license for
RootsMagic and Legacy. They just do not satisfy my needs for what I want
to do with my data. Wizards just confuse me even more... how do I work
with Source Citations that fit a standard that I don't wish to use. (I
error towards Paul's idea of many many many sourves. I want to use the
capabilities of the computer database.) ((I don't feel it is an error))

Kathy. what bugs do you feel affect you? I will continue to use Genbox
through Bill's work on V4 and I never have gotten the idea behind other
program's idea of customizable "first screens" to enter data. I enter
the data from a single source. No more no less.
I will wait.

Rich