GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2010-07 > 1280325596

From: Eileen Sullivan <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] New Computer
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:59:56 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, Denise. I want to thank you for your help. I followed your steps and,
after making many convoluted moves between this computer and my old one, I
have my new database up and running after reinstalling Genbox Family History
from the website. I can scarcely believe it! I am impressed with the
consideration the Genbox members have shown in trying to help me out. I will
email them to thank them, also. Thanks again. Eileen