GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2010-07 > 1280271983

From: "Denise L. Moss-Fritch" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] New Computer
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 16:06:23 -0700

Eileen,

Could you use a bit of telephone support? If so, please email me privately
at and I can arrange to assist you.

You have a couple of steps in this transfer:
1. Download a copy of Genbox from the web site, double click the file to
'install' that file on your new computer.
2. Move your Genbox database to the new computer.
3. Move your media files to the new computer.
4. Run genbox on your new computer and set up the location to your
transferred database and media files.

Best,

Denise