GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2010-06 > 1276960424

From: "Paul J. Harris" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Dick Eastman's Review of Genealogy Programs for Windows
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:13:44 -0400

Cheri,

I have also taken a look at several of the other offerings. Even newer programs with slick interfaces do not even begin to approach Genbox's source citation abilities, nor the handling of places. I'm still happy with antique Genbox, and like Denise, am hopeful for its future. Just wish we could see more signs supporting that hope. <g>

Paul