GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2010-05 > 1273416778

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: [GENBOX] Individual Name Reference re Sentences
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 07:52:58 -0700

The options in sentences for the use of the Individual Name Reference are
full name or given name. But how do you make this work if the person always
goes by both the first and middle name (such as Willie Pearl) so you can get
both names into the sentence structure AND have indexing output. I want to
suppress the last name but need both the first and middle name for such
persons. I know that I can manually type in the middle name and it will
still index properly if the [I+some no. code] is used but that seems awkward
and inconvenient.

Cheri Casper

1220 W. 13th Street
Spokane, WA 99204