GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2008-09 > 1221522937

From: Richard Marek <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Genbox Burped... need ideas
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:55:37 -0500

Cheri,

I was just entering from scratch Birth, Marriage and Death events to
create families and to help me piece together the newer Individuals and
how they possibly fit in. This way I can enter a person as my
grandmother's sister (which I have no proof of) and not affect my main
database. I wasn't entering any Sources at all. I generate Everyone
charts from this database and just "meditate" over them until a idea
about how the pieces fit pops into my mind. Using the chart to
"visualize" things helps sometimes.. I suppose I could just export a new
database with only the basic BMD events and then add the new individuals
again to start over but, I'd like to know what happened to mess it up
this time.

Rich