GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2008-08 > 1220224379

From: Kathy <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Printing
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 19:15:02 -0500

William Moore wrote:
> When I chose to make a chart of descendants
> form an ancestor the default percentage shows 100%. However, when I
> decrease it by say 75% and print it out it reverts back to 100%

The % shown on the toolbar represents the size of the image as shown on
the screen, not as it prints out. Just change it back to 75% if it
reverts when you print.

The size of the printed chart depends on a lot of factors that are set
in the Chart Options window. Options on the Sizes tab, in particular,
set the size of the printed chart, but options chosen on the Layout,
Content, Styles, Detail, Format, and Frames tabs also influence the
amount of material to be printed, hence the size.

You should be able to tell how your chart will print by looking at a
Full Doc view of it-- you can see dashed lines representing the page breaks,

Good luck!
Kathy

This thread: