GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2008-04 > 1207605939

From: "Peggy Baldwin" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Is Genbox up to the challenge?
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:05:39 -0700

Yes, I know that, so I'm 100% right! :-) The key word in what I said is
"easily". I can remember entering a great many censuses having to go to each
individual in a particular census family to get them connected to it. Very
laborious, even with the clipboard! And essentially, they are not connected
to the same event. Each individual has their own event, so the connections
are not really made in the way they are in GenBox.

Peggy

Peggy Baldwin, MLS
Family Passages LLC
www.family-passages.com