GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2007-12 > 1198120137

From: " David" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Windows Vista and Genbox
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 20:08:57 -0700

Hi Denise,

I am using Vista Ultimate as my operating system and have absolutely no
problems. Be sure and right click on the Genbox icon and choose PROPERTIES.
Click on the Compatibility tab and check Privilege Level "Run this program
as an administrator".

You can also run Genbox in Windows XP (SP2) compatibility mode if you so
desire. Use the Compatibility mode options on the Compatibility tab.

David