GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2007-09 > 1189899854

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Save Splitter Bar Position
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 16:44:14 -0700

It work absolutely best if you uncheck "save layout," then do all of your
futzing around, including moving splitter bars, get things set up the way
you want, and then retick "save layout." Although I do have the aggravation
that Kathy lists of the Source View not staying sorted (I'd simply be happy
if I could toggle a "hide" feature to hide sources that I'm no longer
actively using), I haven't experienced the problems with splitter bars
moving around on me. Mine seem to stay where I put them, but I put them
where I want with the "save layout" feature disabled and then I enable it.

CheriC