GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2007-04 > 1177597656

From: "John Driver" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Age at Marriage
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:27:36 +0100

** Reply to message from "Cheri Casper" <> on Tue, 24 Apr
2007 11:57:36 -0700
Cheri,

Thanks and apologies. I was suffering from a mental lapse when I posed that
question - see my reply to Denise.

I would still like to see some way of having a kind of Detail field not common
to both parties in such a case.

John

> John - On the Summary page for the two individuals, you can add their ages
> by typing them into the Age column, thereby overriding the automatic
> calculation.
>
> CheriC

JohnD, UK

This thread: