GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2007-04 > 1176136873

From: "Paul J. Harris" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Information known from event after death
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 12:41:13 -0400

Hi Robert,

Before you heed all the advice to ignore-----, let's take a look at the Event Type you are using for Confirmation of Estate. Are you using the built in Event Type, Probate? If so, or whatever Type you are using, please look at the Event Type record (the Event Template) for that Type and check what CLASS it belongs to. My guess is that it is Mature/Default or something other than Burial. The Burial Class of Events are the only ones that are "permitted" after death by the Problem Spotter. If it is NOT Burial, then change it to Burial and rerun the Problem Spotter. If it is already Burial, then we'll need more information.

Paul