GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2007-02 > 1170839059

From: "Genealogy Printers" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] FW: L:arge Charts
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:04:19 -0000

As I thought.

Like many times in the past using GB, I've just printed a chart measuring
177 inches wide x 33 inches tall to PDF and it's perfect.

It looks like you get what you pay for, I would not expect a free program to
perform as a good paid for one.

There is no problem with GB creating large single sheet charts in PDF
format, it looks like the problem is with Cute PDF.

Whilst on the subject does the free version of Cute allow you to set the
correct page size to accomadate the chart before printing to PDF. ???.

Best wishes
Ron
www.genealogyprinters.com

This thread: