GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2006-12 > 1165825766

From: "Wedderburn" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] help needed by newbie
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:29:26 +1300

As far as I can see from the database structure they are not embedded it
appears to be just a pointer. I could be wrong but it is appears that
Genbox doesn't recognise that the source file has an object attached as per
the error message. So it rejects all of the linked images.
The problem is for census I have to open the image and find who was present
and then attach the image to all parties. It is simple with birth death
wills and marriages but with census there is an issue with who was actually
in the household. Rather a slow process.
Gayle