GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2006-12 > 1165635569

From: "Wedderburn" <>
Subject: [GENBOX] help needed by newbie
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 16:39:29 +1300

Hi

Can someone please put me on the right track regarding census. I have just
swapped over from Legacy to Genbox and would like to know how to set up
census. I have all the entries imported but no media files so have to go
through and do each one individually. How do I set them up? Do I add
members of the family as witnesses to link them? Or do I add each member as
a separate event?

Any help will be appreciated

Gayle