GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2006-08 > 1156360379

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Two Questions
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:12:59 +0200

Hi Polly,

Re: general note to a witness to an event

I sometimes use the "Witness Role" for that purpose. You can store short
info (I believe 26 characters) there.

Maybe you could also use the general notes for a witness? You can not add a
note to the event for the witness alone but you can use the General Note
from the Witness and use that in the template with the codes [GW1], [GW2],
etc. The number refers to the position in the witness-list.
Make the Witness the focus individual, click on the the Notes-tab and enter
the info there.

Gr. Wim

This thread: